Since this seems to be the year where I meet one professional goal after another, I took the next step in my plan of world domination and submitted proposals to speak at the Fall 2005 Exchange Connections conference in San Diego. Here are the sessions I proposed:
- Preventing Sender Domain Spoofing with Sender ID
- Using AD/AM for Edge Mail Sanitation
- Maintaining a Custom DNS Blocklist
- Solution Accelerator for Consolidation and Migration: One Year Later
- Using UNIX solutions with Exchange
- Workshop on UNIX solutions with Exchange
It will be interesting to see which ones are accepted (if any); they won’t accept me as a speaker unless they take at least three of my sessions. I am looking foward to seeing how this plays out.