I’ve been silent on the blogging front lately, so here’s a quick update on what I’ve been up to this last week:
- Monday: I was coming down the stairs to head to my office to begin my work day, and suddenly I was at the bottom of the stairs with a concussion. Major ow. Got to go to the doctor — work, not so much.
- Tuesday: Still major ow. Follow-up with the doctor, who found that approximately seventeen million vertebrae in my back had been knocked out of alignment by my unscheduled trip. Lots of sleep.
- Wednesday: Still more major ow. More sleep, combined with boredom.
- Thursday:Only minor ow, so threw myself into the backlog of work. Had an interesting email waiting for me from my boss, who urged me to get cracking on acquiring my passport if I didn’t already have it.
- Friday:The ow has returned (though not to M-W levels), apparently by popular demand, but at least I can focus enough to work. Finishing a whitepaper, wrestling with some tools. I’ll be getting passport pics this afternoon, so of course I had to make sure my head is freshly shaved.
Anybody doing anything fun this weekend? I’m trying to get the last couple chapters of my ebook finished and into my editor so I can polish up my presentations for Orlando (which is rapidly approaching).