I don’t do random lists of weird stuff nearly often enough. So, I thought I’d show you one funny picture and a bunch of videos from YouTube. Enjoy.
- Steph says that the new Mac Pro looks like a shaver (see the picture next to the Get to know Mac Pro heading). Doesn’t that look like a Remington Microscreen? C’mon, you can admit it.
- If you’re just seeing this for the first time, you don’t get out on the web much. (Hi, Mom!) Nevertheless, this little dance clip displays the kind of physical coordination I can only dream of. I can’t even manage Dance Dance Revolution without trying to break an ankle. Treadmills would eat my face. And then I’d have no face and a broken ankle, and wow, that would suck. And then these guys go and do the entire song in one shot. I hate them, the smug, coordinated dancing geniuses they are.
- I’m not jealous of this guy. The squid and jellyfish might be, though; he makes them look like vertebrates. But over in this clip, we get to see the man who should be the Weird Al of dancing. He takes us on a journey through close to four decades of music (and dance) in less than six minutes.
- I love living in the future! Smart robots! Dancing robots! Even scary robot cats!
- And finally, the obsession of a cat named Gizmo. Dude. I bet their water district loves them. At least, they love Gizmo.